Trust and The Principal.
Q: WHY do we always advise new principals to proceed gradually in bringing about change?
As Stephen Covey wrote, “change happens at the speed of trust.” In this episode of The New Principal Show! we explore trust and the principal through these questions:
- Trust and the Principal:
- Internal: Building Trust among your Faculty and Staff
- External: Earning Trust of Parents, Community, and Central Office
- Personal: Trusting Yourself to Lead: (Confidence v. Fear; The difference between confidence and arrogance)
- What’d we learn? Wrap up from each of us
Read more about Trust and The Principal here: Trust and the Principal
Your The New Principal Show! hosts are:
Mark Wilson: Teacher and Coach of Principals, (@MarkWilsonGA);
Octavius Mulligan: Principal, Tesnatee Gap Elementary School; (@Dr_Octavius77)
Debra Murdock, Executive Director, Cherokee County Schools. (@Warrior_Pal)
More resources for you!
- principal-matters.com (website)
- thenewprincipalshow.podbean.com (Podcast)
- Get the Principal-Matters Newsletter Weekly-Register here: tinyurl.com/Get-PrinMat
- @MarkWilsonGA (Twitter)
Announcer for the New Principal Show!: Alex Johnson
Music Licensed via Soundstripe:
Track Title: Little Unexpected Surprises
Artist Name(s): Cast Of Characters